Revelations

There are several things that I have discovered over the last two weeks.

1. As per my earlier post, single parenting is tough work. I think I do not appreciate Tim as much as I should. Nor do I tell him that, I am sure.

2. The house is neater with one less person around.

3. I have much less laundry with one less person. I could not figure that one out until I realized that a pair of socks, a pair of underwear, and one T-shirt a day (along with towels, work shirts and pants) can really make a difference.

4. I do not like cleaning the cat litter, but do not mind taking out the garbage on Thursday night. The dog doo -- I didn't even get to that one.

Tim is supposed to return home tomorrow. I can't wait to see how the kids react when they see him get home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status