Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer

Thank goodness for washable markers. Enough said.

Comments

T said…
OMG. OMG. I'm dying. I wouldn't have thought you'd have it in you to let them do this. I am laughing so hard. :)
Kelsey said…
When part of my summer camp job was running the day camp for 4-7 year olds we always had theme weeks. One of them was circus week and during circus week one of the activities was always decorating the counselors - which basically meant the little kids got to spend fifteen minutes drawing all over teenagers with washable marker. It was AWESOME and I'd totally forgotten about it until I saw this picture.

Didn't you let them draw on Melina?

Maybe this would be a good summer activity for all our kids. Send them out in to the backyard with a pack of markers - they can draw on each other then jump in the kiddie pool and then start over!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status