Santa Claus Is Coming to Town!

We had an early visit from Santa this year. Or else his little elf came on by. According to the girls, it must have been his elf that left a note from Santa on their beds. The note essentially said the following:

Dear Zoe and Talia:
Have you been good this year? I want you to be honest. A little elf has told me that things at home have been a little loud. Please try to listen to your mommy a little better. She listens to you and tries to help you be good children. She also loves you very, very, much. I want to bring you good things, so please do your best. See you soon.
Love,
Santa

The girls were amazed at the fancy writing (thanks to wonderful computer fonts). They figured out that Santa (or his elf) must have stopped by when the girls were at school and the rest of us were at Meijer. Will it help? I hope so. I think they did a little better yesterday. Aaron realizes that he might be getting his own note if things don't shape up around here.

You can call me a bad parent; I call it desperate for help!

***
Speaking of Santa, we did get to see him this past weekend. I have to upload the picture of the kids on his lap. Melina would have nothing to do with him, but she didn't cry.

***
The countdown is on...2 and 1/2 more days by myself, unless Tim has to stay longer. I am prepping myself for the call that says he needs to stay put for a bit more, but I am hoping it doesn't happen.

Comments

T said…
OMG you've morphed into Tony. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status