Does This Post Count?

I had no idea how hard it would be to sit and write a post a day for a month. This is post number 11, and to be honest, I don't know that I will get to number 30. I really thought about skipping today. My post yesterday was so long, doesn't that mean I can skip today? I know -- that isn't how the game is played. Yet who really cares?

So, I have to ask, does this verbal whine really count as a post? I guess so, if you are reading it. You might wonder, why I don't feel like posting. No really good reason, other than we had a busy day. All 3 animals made it to and from the vet, I made it over to the kids' school and the store. I went for a walk, I straightened up some things, we put mounds of laundry away, I emailed students and colleagues, and, I helped my friend Stacy with some work. Just a usual day, and now, I am tired.

Perhaps tomorrow's post will be more interesting, or at least have some great photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status