I Forget!

I logged on today to post something nifty, and now I forget what it is. But I happened to realize that this would have been the 4th day in a row that I would have posted something. 4 days! In. A. Row. Which got me thinking. November is NaBloPoMo. Many of you know what that is, many of you don't. If you don't, see this. Essentially, I just need to post something every day during the month of November.

Last year, my goal during November was to post something once a week. I haven't yet talked about Aaron's 6th birthday (it was on the 1st) or posted pictures of his nifty cake (theme = Scooby Doo). I could stretch that into 2 posts. Grandma and Grandpa M are coming out to visit...another 2 posts. I might just attempt to do this! My friend Kelsey has done it for the last 5 years, so if I take some tips from her, perhaps my attempt will not be in vain.

We'll see...

Comments

Kelsey said…
You can do it!!! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status