Oops!

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, so there goes NaBloPoMo! Well, I think this attempt has been so much better than last year's that really, I can't complain.

I had planned on posting yesterday after lunch. What was I going to post? Who knows. I put it off, because I needed to finish making an exam. I'd have all evening, right?

During the late afternoon, I realized that I had 200 essay questions to start grading. That, and I planned on calling a longtime friend. In the end, some of the questions were graded, and I talked to my friend for over an hour (thanks for calling, Laura! It was good to hear from you). At 11:40 pm, I realized that I could sneak down and post something...anything...just to get the post in under the deadline.

I opted for bed. Wouldn't you?

Comments

Kelsey said…
Oh Chris - you just highlighted one of my MAJOR personality flaws -I obsess about the wrong things. Example? I have gotten up out of bed to post when I realize I've forgotten!

But do I care about dust bunnies? Nope.

You can keep posting you know - I love reading your stories. :-)
TamiJ said…
I'd go to bed too! But I do love your posts!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status