Kids (again)

Kids say really funny things. I am sure we have countless posts that confirm that. To be honest, I need to walk around with a recorder in order to get everything, but sometimes, I manage to to remember things clearly. Since I have more important things to do right now than write a long post, I am simply adding a couple of funny things said by the kids lately.

I never forget bacon. This cracks me up every time I remember it. The words came out of Aaron's mouth, when he sniffed the air the morning after I had cooked some bacon for the kids.

Science sleeps for no one. Mythbusters supposedly uses this line, but again, it came from the little red-head's mouth.

Come on, everybody. Let's dance! Melina said this at the exact moment she jumped. It was really quite adorable.

Hopefully, there will be more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status