Random Things

  • That the repetition of ONE WORD could make me laugh so much.
  • That I'd go back to Ann Arbor, enjoy the visit, but be happy to come back home to a place that is not Ann Arbor.
  • That I can seriously be chilled in a house, even though the thermostat is set at 70 degrees, which is higher than I keep it at our house.
  • That I'm looking forward to a week off at Thanksgiving because I can sleep in, even if it means I'll be sleeping only until 5:30 am.
  • That as much as I like our new, used car, and I'm grateful to the events that led to our acquisition of the car, I still miss my minivan, especially on longer trips.
  • That I might need to cave, soon, and purchase a phone that can do everything, even texting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status