Thanks, Again

Thank you to the two CVS workers that didn't bat an eye when a woman walked into their store in the wee hours of the morning looking for kids' Imodium.

And thank you for even taking me to the correct aisle, finding the medicine, and bringing me to the counter.

Thank you to the powers that be that Melina's diarrhea is only the result of too much mucus being swallowed.

Thank you for allowing us to make it through a church service without too much fidgeting from Aaron. (Melina wasn't there because the threat of a spill might have been too much for me.)

And thank you for some good chit chat with Kelsey.

Finally, thank you to Tim, who took the kids out for a bit this afternoon to play kickball (something I love to do) so that I could get some time to write.

Comments

Kelsey said…
Awww... Thanks for making the time!

Hope all are feeling well at this point.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status