Science Fair Projects

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE REMOVE ALL CHILDREN OF READING AGE FROM IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER. THANK YOU.

Aunt Maria messaged me this morning. "Chris, can you ask Tim if he has any ideas for science fair projects? We have until January but the topic is due tomorrow. Thanks."

I passed the message on, but thought I'd check to see what I could find on Google. I Googled cool science fair projects, but I wanted to see pictures, so I ran it through the imaging option.

I found a bunch of nice pictures, complete with smiling kids standing in front of prize-winning (or not) science fair projects. Some of my favorites? Keep reading.

DISCLAIMER (2ND WARNING): HAVE YOUR KIDS MOVE FROM THE ROOM, NOW, OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!

Do you know where this is going? I was hard-pressed to figure out how old some of the kids standing in front of the projects were, but I do know that they weren't old enough to use these words, ever. Okay, maybe the girls with the first project were, but that was really the most mild one I saw.

And here they are, in no particular order.

1. Music and Sex
2. Bitches Ain't Shit
3. I Hate My F***ing Braces (my asterisks, not theirs)
4. Fellatio, Do Not Swallow
5. Who's Your Daddy, 2nd Year

So what happened to baking soda volcanoes, or putting celery into food coloring? Those are still cool, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status