Tell Me How You Really Feel: 21

It's been a long while since I've told you how I really felt. Okay, that might not be true, considering I'm pretty up front about everything and in this blog, I'm telling you how I feel. Obviously. But it has been a long while since I used that title.

So what's bothering me today? It's the Ashley Madison news. I'm not here to judge or to say what I think about those people who have affairs (I'm not for it, but people make mistakes). I'm not here to tell you I'm surprised that something like Ashley Madison exists, because I'm not surprised in the least. But I am surprised--and I shouldn't be--at the stupidity of many people. Because sex is something you can find for free, just about anywhere. And the people who signed up for the account should know that in this day and age, saying someone is anonymous is laughable. The hackers just proved that point very well.

Short, sweet, to the point. Try not to be stupid, people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status