Sucker

In case you weren't aware, email marketing works.

How do I know? Because yesterday, as I was editing a piece of someone else's fiction, I checked my email. There, in my promotions folder, I found an email from CVS. It said:
Valentine's Day is here! Need a last-minute gift or two? Hurry in store -- we've got just what you need.
Up until that moment, I had no plans to get any of the family members a gift for Valentine's Day. But no sooner had I read the email and there I was, checking my watch to see what time it was and wondering if I had spare time to run out to CVS. Twenty minutes later, I came home, less money in my pocket and this load in my hands.


I'm a sucker and I know it. (But in reality, I just really love my kids.)


Comments

S.B. House said…
Ohmygosh... they are SOOO adorable!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status