Timelines And Other Stuff

Is anyone else a little bothered by these new Facebook timelines?

I haven't set one up. It all seems like a bit too information can be gleaned from them. I am sure it is just another way of looking at all of the information FB already has on you, but it just looks suspect to me. Am I wrong? One of you that have already established one -- would you like to fill me in on it?

***
Inspired by Kelsey, we made peanut butter blossoms with sunflower butter instead of peanut butter. We did that last week. I finally told the kids today that I switched ingredients. They all agreed that they could taste something different (or so they say) but that they were still yummy. They are right!

***
School starts back tomorrow for everyone except me! My plans for this quarter, as I take a hiatus from teaching, include more of the usual, plus some. Need a decoder for that? I thought so. I plan on doing the following:
  • Volunteer at library and math time for the 4th graders, and math and science time for the 1st graders.
  • Make it to a PTO meeting (Kelsey, you better hold me to this one!).
  • Think about being a substitute teacher.
  • Organize the basement.
  • Run farther.
  • Write more.
  • Find new recipes to try out each week.
Most importantly, I am going to try to find out what I want to do for the rest of my life. Good luck with that, I know.

Comments

T said…
Ack. Timelines...info is already there. Sunflower butter...bad. Totally taste the difference.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status