Errors

I notice a lot of errors on Facebook posts.  Many people then comment on their own posts, and readjust what they say.

For example, if someone posts under a picture of their new bedroom furniture, My baudy full furniture (courtesy of auto-correct), that same person might then comment underneath with *beautiful and all of us understand that the person meant to write that word in the first place.

Even though I should be grateful that people are at least re-reading and editing themselves, mostly for the better, I still have a complaint.  Does anyone besides me understand that if you post something, or make a comment on a post, you can hover in the right hand corner and edit said post or comment?  Well you can.  Feel free to use this tip and pass it on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status