A New Crazy

I had the opportunity to read my fairy tale again recently because I toyed with the idea of making it a middle grade novel. Right now, it walks the line between middle grade and young adult and I'm not entirely sure where it should end up. I know some nine-year-olds will enjoy it, but I also know some 15-year-olds that might, too. Sigh.

Anyway, the crazy thing is that over the last half year or so, while I've been doing other things and writing other novels, I forgot how much I like my story. How much I believe in that story. So my rediscovery of the manuscript has given me new energy and purpose to get the doggone thing out there, to the masses.

And I simply felt like sharing. Thanks.

Comments

Cindy said…
In the voice of yoda, and from someone that has been privileged enough to read your fairy tale, "share you must!" It's awesome!
Christina said…
Thanks, C! I'm trying, as you well know.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status