Breathers

Do you ever wonder what keeps me from posting on certain days? Why am I able to consistently post day after day, and then, out of the blue, I skip a day? Did I take a breather? Did something incredibly life-building and exciting happen? Did I take off with the dehumidifier man?

If you actually do wonder about any of those scenarios, please go find something better to do with your life (which you should have no trouble doing, considering how full all of your lives are...no joke). Actually, no, don't do that. If you wonder about my posting habits, it means you read this sack of artfully crafted (yeah, right) melodrama. And knowing you are out there keeps me going.

In case you're chomping at the bit for why I was silent yesterday, I'll let you know.

I was busy.

Sorry, that's it. I had volunteer responsibilities, parental responsibilities, and a book club to get to. Plus, I had to get my body off to writing group in the evening. I had a post started (not this one), but never got around to finishing it. Hence, I had no time to write the drivel that has become my life.

Lucky you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status