Falsies

What Zoe asked me yesterday: Mom, why do you have fake grass?

What I thought she asked me yesterday: Mom, why do you have fake breasts?

Now anyone that has met me knows that I don't have fake breasts. In fact, that is one area of my body I would never enhance if  I had the chance because I am so fine with being small-chested. I have the ability to go bra-less the entire winter and really only put on a bra when I go for a run. Shirts fit easy, although dresses are difficult to fill out. However, on the whole, I'm good with small girls.

So why would I even think that Zoe would ask me if I have fake breasts? I have no idea. Maybe it's all the chicken I've been preparing for the kids lately. If you can think of something, let me know. I'm beginning to think I'm going just a bit crazy here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status