Help Wanted

I'm the sort of person who likes change. I prefer to move my furniture around, just to have a different perspective on things. I move knick-knacks, and books, and toys, and whole rooms (only every once in a while). So sticking with one blog background doesn't happen. It CAN'T happen.

And this is where you come in. I need advice. Send me your ideas, a link to a suggestion, whatever. I need a new blog template and so far, I can't find one with which I'm happy. (I just tried a Rockstar template and my eyes burned for at least five minutes after I loaded it up. Hence, I reverted to a boring one.)

I'll be  sure to consider everything and anything, and I'll be indebted to you, forever.

And Happy Friday!

Comments

Timmy said…
Hope you like the new template. FRN should appreciate the background image.
Christina said…
Based on my public THANK YOU message, I do. And I'm sure that FRN will appreciate it!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status