(2016 NaNoWriMo) Captain's Log, Day 14

Author's Note: The plan for November is to update my readers on my daily NaNoWriMo progress. It's a way to connect with you, of course, but it helps keep me accountable, too. Please also note that I've added the date that NaNoWriMo predicts I will be done, assuming I keep my pace.

The tally:

1. How many words I wrote on November 14, 2016. 1916
2. Did I make the word count goal for the day (1667 words)? Yes
3. Am I on track to finish by November 30, 2016? Yes
4. I will finish by: As predicted in the previous post, I finished up yesterday.

Distracting thought of my day: I wrote a draft in two weeks, again. I'm not bragging. The story stinks, quite frankly, and it needs so much by way of revision, that--should I decide to follow up and revise--it will take years to do so. But it's a good thing that I am, for the most part, done with this challenge. My head is ready to explode from too much computer time, and my house needs a good cleaning. I'll plan on posting a daily update with how many words I add each day for the rest of the month, and maybe tell you a bit about how my life is going, too. Plan on a little pep talk in there, too, for those of you NaNoWriMo participants who aren't quite done yet. There's so much time left!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status