(2016 NaNoWriMo) Captain's Log, Day 26

How did my day go?

Overall, I cannot complain about the day I had yesterday. I slept in until almost 7 o'clock, ran for over an hour, met a friend for a hot beverage at Starbucks, and bought enough bags of melting chocolate to cover many pounds of pretzels. What I did not have, however, was my 5 a.m. writing and alone time, and by the end of the day, I could tell I was suffering (and I only wrote 1007 words).

Thanks to my lack of alone time, each creak of the floor bothered me, the cacophony of cats' voices in my house irritated me, and I snapped at Melina when she was taking too long to put on her pajamas. All signs point to the fact that it is time for my kids to go back to school, and that I'll have trouble come winter break if I do not keep my early morning wake up routine. Lesson learned, I say, which also makes for a good day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status