Aaron's Friday Fun

Tim and I bought Aaron a whiteboard for his birthday, and Tim hung it on Aaron's bedroom wall. Aaron has been enjoying the board, using it for drawings, games, and most recently, math. On Friday, while everyone else was downstairs playing or watching Scooby-Doo, Aaron was upstairs doing this:


Apparently math outweighs Scooby-Doo in the fun department. I think he would have gone past 2,097,152 if I hadn't told him he needed to eat. I guess at least food comes in before math. For now, anyway!

Comments

Laura said…
Hey, I finally figured out how to sign in and comment! So apparently Aaron and John should hang out. I was tidying the family room this weekend and found pages of numbers. I asked the kids what it was and Peter said, "Oh, that's just John's Fibonacci Sequence." After following up with John, he says, "Yeah, Ben and I were doing that for fun the other day. He's ahead of me right now but I'll catch up." We're growing 'em geeky over here!
Christina said…
Laura! So good to hear from you! Tim loves Fibonacci, as does Aaron! We'll have to get these kids together soon. I'll email/call you.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status