Happy Birthday, Aaron!

On this first day of November, we celebrate not only the kick off of my month long quest to post every day, but more importantly, the birth of our little red-headed angel, Aaron! Okay, he might not be an angel, but we can't deny he has red hair. I've said this before, but I'll say it again: As I pushed the soon-to-be-named Aaron out, the doctor said, "It's a boy, and he has red hair!"

So Happy Birthday, Aaron! Somehow it is so hard to believe that he is seven already! We celebrated over the weekend, so I'll have pictures to post soon. This year, we had a Dr. Who themed cake, which turned out nicely, I might add. Aaron agreed.

***
We trick-or-treated last night, so again, we will have more pictures to post. If I do this right, I can spread out the pictures we have and make my postings easier! Just kidding. I'll try not to be a slacker (ahem, Tara!).

***
Sorry for a short post, but have you seen those last few? I thought perhaps you are tired of hearing me speak!

***
One more thing. This is post number 100 for the year! Number-savvy Aaron might think it is cool that it fell on his birthday. I guess he is just lucky!

Comments

T said…
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, Did you get my vm from this morning? I'm such an (_*_)...

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status