Craziness

We've had a bit of craziness around here lately. The stomach bug, as of this morning at 5:30 am, finally made it through the last of our human family. Aaron caved and is lying on the couch right now. The laundry is in, and another pile is waiting to be done. Speaking of done, I know I am. I can do without the craziness that seems to hover with sickness.

Perhaps that craziness was behind my need to get out of bed two nights ago to post. I only posted because way back on November 1, I said I would post each day. But who is counting? Maybe you, dear FRN, are counting, but I doubt anyone else is. However, I happen to be the type of person who tries to do what she says she is going to do. Hence, the post, even though it was only a post in the most transparent sense of the word.

I do wonder what other craziness we have yet to behold before the end of the year. With Christmas coming and winter vacation for the kids, I can only imagine what is yet to come. Have I just jinxed myself with that? I hope not.

***
I apologize for the short lengths of these last few posts. You can tell the end of this month is approaching, and none too soon! I love blogging, but sometimes, it is tough to sit down and do it.

Comments

T said…
Oh I'm counting alright! :P
Kelsey said…
Sorry you've had to deal w/ the stomach bug - Maybe you'll have a good healthy stretch after that!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status