Random Assortment

I just heard Scooby-Doo say that Fred's mom is "hot." This newer series is just wrong on so many levels. Too many for me to discuss today.

Melina is wearing a halter dress (on November 7 of all days), white tights, and a pink fleece jacket. She is carrying her pink purse with her. She told me that she didn't like my sweater, because it is green. I carried and gave birth to Melina, but sometimes, I think she is not mine.

The kids have started making Christmas lists. The lists include so many expensive items, I am sure that Santa and mommy and daddy will not be adhering to the lists. I have no plans to get Zoe, Talia, or Aaron an Ipad. Yes, it is on all three of their lists. Whatever happened to wanting Play-Doh?

I am married to someone that really doesn't care what he looks like. Awesome, right? I wish I was able to be a little bit more like Tim. Examples? He wears torn sweaters and shirts to work, and has a pair of pants in a lovely shade of green. Lovely to him, awful to me. Tim went to the barber on Saturday. Apparently, he must care a little about what he looks like. I said that it seemed as though his hair cut was a bit bowl-like. I caught him in the bathroom this morning putting gel in his hair to combat the bowl. But who gives a bowl cut to a 40 year old, anyway?

Comments

T said…
Melina is mine. Tim is from Mars.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status