319

Every year since we started this blog, I think to myself, what can we do differently? (I say we, when really, I mean me. Tim hasn't written a post in a very long time, and truthfully, I think he's okay with his lack of writing. He keeps his demons at bay in a far different manner than I do.) Can we add more pictures? Can we write in a more profound and literary style? Can I link to bigger and better things and possibly become bigger and better?

And then, I realize that the reason we write this blog is mostly because of two things:
1. We want to remember this time in our lives.
2. We want the kids to remember this time in our lives.

So, once again, we have no plans to overhaul the blog. Maybe we could add a few more pictures. I certainly could add a few more posts, but doggone it, I hit 318 last year. (See what I did there, by switching to I? Taking the credit for all those words?) How much more can I say?!?

Which means that my only goal for this year and this blog is to make it to 319 posts. I wonder if you're ready to take the plunge with me. And by plunge, I mean that I can only hope that we won't fly too far off the deep end this year.

Comments

Tanstaafl said…
Too far or too deep. I'd say "too late" on both for you and Tim. :). Happy New Year!

Oh, I would add in addition to helping you remember, it helps us on the outside stay "in touch" as well. Bonus!

And Tim. khakis on you look silly. You should stick with the t-shirt and jeans. Go with the sharpie on a rope though. That suits you. :)
Christina said…
Love your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status