More Words for the New Year

Last year, I found myself on New Year's Day, looking for inspiration. I found it, in the form of a quote that had been bouncing around Facebook. Here I am, one year later, sitting at the computer, and stumbling across another quote, one that holds meaning for me (and maybe you as well). I'm too tired to wax poetic on this quote...I only intend to share it:
In life, you will realize there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you, and some will teach you. But the ones who are truly important are the ones who bring out the best in you. They are the rare and amazing people who remind you why it’s worth it. ~ Author unknown
The quote has made many rounds already, but I think it's a good one to reflect upon. Here's to a wonderful 2015...I'm looking forward to more rare and amazing people to add to the collection I already have (you know who you are).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status