Morning Cinnamon Buns

Imagine Princess Leia, lying down on a bed, clothed in her white garment. (If I were a true fan of Star Wars, I'd know what the name of that garment is.) Can't picture it? Neither can I. So let's do the next best thing. Try to find a picture online, being careful NOT to Google "Princess Leia lying down on bed" because who knows what might pop up. This is, after all, a family blog.

See how the way those two little circles of hair rest up against the floor? (What do you call those, by the way? Are they buns? A quick search describes the hairstyle as "cinnamon bun" or "doughnut" which I guess are both true.)

Anyway, I woke up this morning like that. The back of my head glued to a sheet, with a cat on each side of my head, forming the buns. No gun in sight, thankfully. The look on my face, though, rivaled Princess Leia's in the above picture. I wish I had a photo, but alas, no one else was awake.

And just because I thought the mighty internet might have a picture of two cats serving as cinnamon buns in a Princess Leia hairstyle, I looked. I didn't find anything too interesting, except for this.

I don't want to cause any copyright issues, so you'll have to look at the link to see the cat. She's too cute to ignore, if you ask me.

Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status