Magic Elixir

Thursday.

Thursday, no appointments.

Woo hoo!

Thursday, no appointments, but an early dismissal for the kids.

Which means I'll still have time to write.

Woo hoo, again!

And then, the littlest falls ill, and my time for writing slips away. So instead, I'm thinking of writing, and how I can work my way through some of my writing goals. Who will want to read what I have to say? I think. My stories might not be that great. So I turn to the internet for inspiration and find what I'm looking for. (No, not another One Direction song--although here's another popular one for you.) I mean this:
Start telling the stories that only you can tell, because there’ll always be better writers than you and there’ll always be smarter writers than you. There will always be people who are much better at doing this or doing that — but you are the only you. ~ Neil Gaiman

Comments

Tanstaafl said…
You should write about your kids and family. Tim isn't just funny looking, he is funny too! 50% of all marriages end in divorce. I bet some people would love to read about little things that make a successful one.

Tell the stories only you can tell. :). That is actually great advice!

Or even Maybe you can all write a book together. I bet there is a lot of untapped writing talent in the house. :).
Christina said…
The kids and family DO come out in my books, but probably not so much in the way you suggest. If I ever can get them published...

Have a great weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status