A Day in the Life

I had the good luck of coming home early from work yesterday, so that I could witness the difficult life of two 8-week-old kittens. I thought I'd have some fun and get into the story via their point of view.

Under the glider rocker is one of the best places to sit, don't you think? Will my brother be able to find me? And what are you doing, taking a photograph of me? 

Rats. Benedict found me, so we we thought under the table might be a good place to play. Too many legs, though.
What is this big furry thing that lays on the floor all the time? He's huge! Maybe he will be a good hiding place. The big furry thing does not hide me as well as I thought.

I'm a little done with hiding. I think it's time for a nap. I'm sure the shot is blurry. I should tell her that I'm sorry. I just have so much energy, it's hard to sit still...

Unless I'm sleeping...It's my turn to be there! As you can see, I'm tired, too.

But hey! She's got enough lap for us both.

At that point (yes it's me talking now, not the cats), the kids began to trickle home. Lots of playing ensued, and I guess we tired those cats out. Again.

Arnold by himself.

Two peas in a pod.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status