Conversations with Melina, II

I should write a book entitled, Conversations with Melina. Considering she amuses me (and others) so much, I'm sure it would be a success. (Yeah...we KNOW how my other writing projects have panned out. I'm not so confident with that new idea.)

Anyway, Melina does amuse me. Partly because her expressive nature makes any conversation more interesting, and partly because I'm not really sure where some of her thoughts come from. Today's conversation is a great example.
Melina: When the boys are drinking beer, without the ladies, guess what they're talking about?
Me: I don't know.
Melina: Well. They're talking about who should get what girl.
Me: Really?
Melina: Those boys. They're always fighting over a girl. 
Which boys? And which girls? Notice the boys are drinking without the ladies. When they are drinking with the ladies, are they paired off with an appropriate girl? And why would this come out of the mouth of a six-year-old girl?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status