Favorite Exclamations

I love it when people get creative with their words. Okay, that's a duh. I love to read and I love to write. So I guess that first sentence might be one of the most obvious statements I've ever written. Not so creative, eh? Anyway, what I meant to say was that I love it when people say things in a way that is somewhat unexpected. Case in point? A friend said this today:

Son of a business mouse!

I fell over laughing. His statement was a whole lot more effective to me than the usual son of a [insert expletive here] to which I am accustomed. I like this one, too:

Holy contributing to the delinquency of minors!

Now, we've had a conversation similar to this before, when Melina was in her Batman phase. She stuck Holy onto everything and we had a grand time making some funny phrases up.

A couple of other ones I particularly like would be:

Sweet Moses on a milk truck!
Cheese and rice!
Hold onto your pants!
What the math!?

If you have any exclamations you tend to favor, let me know. I'm sure a certain friend from Canada could probably post a few!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status